Tuesday, September 21, 2010

...take a picture it'll last you longer...

So I went to hang out with my babe last night and even though it wasn't alot of time but it was enough for me. We took tones and tone of pictures with my phone and his webcam. I hate taking pictures but I like taking pictures with him, he is such a cutie and makes me look good in the picture which is VERY VERY hard to do LOL. I'll be spending most of the day with him tomorrow which is his day off so I can't wait. I been making empanadas de carne for him, his mom and aunt so my hands are a little hurting from kneading dough :P...

So I've been getting back into doing my graphics, I use Adobe Photoshop CS2 and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7.04 (which I think is alot better than any of the newer ones.) For those of you who are into more of a simple program but can still do alot here is the download for Paint Shop Pro. ENJOY!


Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7.04 - Anniversary Edition
Platform: Windows 7/2000/XP/Vista/Windows
Size: 247.28 MB
Archive type: ZIP

DOWNLOAD

NOTE: This is the full retail version ripped by me. No crack or serial numbers are required... So install and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment